I need to get on here more often. I really do have much to say and many topics to share. But today I will share about our upcoming project. In 2015 we bought a tiny, old, fixer upper. We bought it to "save money" and get out of debt with the intention that it would one day be rental property. Live like no one else today, right? Since purchasing this house we have replaced the main sewer line and the HVAC unit, the oven, refrigerator and our washer! We also had to add a french drain and retaining wall to prevent flooding in the crawl space. We have had 3 trees cut down to help grass grow and replaced the back deck that was a really bad, falling down DIY project from a previous owner. So, saving money has been quite slow! Maybe we have added equity at least. Nothing has been done because we just wanted to replace something. It has all been based on NEEDING to replace it. We bought our 1960's brick bungalow based on what we NEEDED. I mean bare necessities. That inc...
Comments
Post a Comment