See the previous post with the title "Exercise" and a BLANK text body? Yep, that's what exercise has looked like the past two years of my life. I found that post title in my Drafts from 4/30/2017. Obviously it was a thought, but never came to fruition. Kind of like my life. I can't say what really happened, why i quit exercising. Why I started that post and never finished it. Excuses, life etc. I have gotten lost in my life and duties and other people's jobs and duties. Things are a changin'.
I have a constant barrage of thoughts swirling around in my head. Even now I don't know where to start. I was exercising the other day in my neighborhood. Couch 2 5K week 3. My mind was able to think clearly. I was giving myself pep talk after pep talk. And wanting to give other people pep talks too about being your own person, being your best self, not putting others down just because their goals may not be your goals etc. I don't get on Facebook much. It gets on my nerves. So many opinions and things for sale. And then I am one of them. And its disconnect. People are brave behind their keyboard but not with real words in real face time. I think it overwhelms me. I love the prettiness of Instagram but it's not an outlet for thoughts. So, that led me to blogging...again. And since I am exercising my body...again, I may as well exercise my blog...again. They go hand in hand for me really. When I am running I can think. When I think I want to write. I have...
Comments
Post a Comment