Wynn in Doubt. I previously read this book. I am not even sure when. I am trying to picture where I was when I first read it. It would have had to be Benton, I guess. Currently I don't have a bedside lamp so I am reading at night via my Kindle app. A few nights ago I started looking thru books on my app. I had a sample of Wynn in Doubt as well as the entire book, which showed I had read 100%, but I couldn't remember the story. I read the sample and decided I wanted to re-read the whole thing. Even though Wynn is 28 and single, I can relate to her. She is kind of frozen in life. She is handicapped by other people's demands on her. She is crippled by fear. She has dreams and desires but is scared to act on them and is easily swayed by her family's negativity towards her dreams. They are realists who don't understand her dreamer personality. Not all of that is me. But, what resonates with me is always doing what others think I should do. Being stuck. Not making an impact. Floundering. Hindered by the degree of difficulty paired with fear of failure. Not considering "What if I actually succeed"? Rereading this book was so timely. ...To Be Continued
I have a constant barrage of thoughts swirling around in my head. Even now I don't know where to start. I was exercising the other day in my neighborhood. Couch 2 5K week 3. My mind was able to think clearly. I was giving myself pep talk after pep talk. And wanting to give other people pep talks too about being your own person, being your best self, not putting others down just because their goals may not be your goals etc. I don't get on Facebook much. It gets on my nerves. So many opinions and things for sale. And then I am one of them. And its disconnect. People are brave behind their keyboard but not with real words in real face time. I think it overwhelms me. I love the prettiness of Instagram but it's not an outlet for thoughts. So, that led me to blogging...again. And since I am exercising my body...again, I may as well exercise my blog...again. They go hand in hand for me really. When I am running I can think. When I think I want to write. I have...

Comments
Post a Comment